Senior Web Developer
As a Web Developer you will be responsible for developing new applications and products. You will establish and operate an ICT quality approach aligned with the organization?s culture.Define and develop specifications based on technical needsDesign and test efficient code by using best software development practicesIntegrate data from various back-end services and databasesCreate and maintain software documentationAnalyse and troubleshoot bugs and solve issuesCreate website layout/user interface by using HTML/CSS practicesMaintain enhance and scale websitesKeep updated with the latest technologies trends and apply them into the projectsTrain and update periodically team members
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Deep knowledge of web technologies Html5, CSS3.
- Proven experience in developing web application with React
- Knowledge of pre-processor language SCSS/SASS.0
- Possess good experience in designing responsive user interfaces and/or mobile apps.
- Able to use and configure the WebPack automation tool.
- Knowledge of Vue.js and/or Angular is a plus
- Express the knowledge of NPM and node.js.
- Capable in developing and use REST API.
- Able to present, communicate and cooperate, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company.
- Understand and demonstrate adaptation of cross-platform (mobile and desktop), cross-browser compatibility concerns.
- Able to work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization.
- Have experience in developing mobile application with React Native would be very appreciated.
- Possess good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.