For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced
Python Data Engineer
In this interesting role, you will join the Data Tooling team, which is responsible for developing and maintaining in-house developer data integration and management application.
- Many years experience as a Data Engineer with a focus on Python (PySpark, pandas)
- Solid knowledge of databases such as Spark, Hive, Impala
- Strong know-how of database concepts especially composite primary and surrogate keys (eg. Oracle or MySql or any relational databases)
- Good understanding of software release process, knowledge of any Java/Scala, GraphQL, is a strong plus
- Experience in data quality, data profiling is a very strong plus as well as working in a regulated environment
- Organized personality with good skills in switching contexts or tasks
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Working with a global team, as part of building the data platform and enhancing the number of systems that the data connectivity to working across multiple IT and Business teams
- Owning and driving the delivery of solutions for processing, integrating and managing data on data lake
- Capturing and implementing requirements from various execution and governance teams
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on [email protected] or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.