1plusX is a global marketing technology company helping media companies and marketers to unlock the full value of their marketing data.1plusX’s core product, our AI-driven marketing intelligence platform, takes in a client’s data, enriches it, turns it into precise customer and asset profiles in real-time and finally activates it on relevant online channels. With enhanced data quality, expanded reach, and increased targeting accuracy, users of the platform can substantially improve their bottom line.Our company’s name ‘1plusX’ is a formula for modern marketing success, where data plus AI-predictions create the stepping stone for a competitive edge. Our founding team includes CEO Jürgen Galler (ex-Google), Thomas Hofmann (ex-Google; ETH Zurich), and Joachim Schoss (founder of Scout24). Today, 1plusX operates in Europe, Asia and the US. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Full-stack Engineer to join our awesome team. Are you an energetic team player with a hands-on mentality and strong interpersonal skills? Do you love working in an international team in a start-up environment? Then we like to get to know you! About the role
- As our new Full-stack Software Engineer you are responsible to design and develop new features for the 1plusX Frontend in a small independent multidisciplinary team composed of backend software engineers and DevOps
- You will be working on our main SaaS platform in the MarTech industry
- You will help to maintain and create features
- Design and implement public or internal API interfaces
- You consult and influence UX and UI design decisions
- You are responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in the application
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-stack Software Engineer
- In-depth understanding of relational database management systems like Postgres or MySQL
- Hands-on experience with at least one UI framework Angular, React, or vue.js
- Hands-on experience with Node.js development
- You are familiar with Git, NPM, Docker, CI/CD tools, unit- and e2e testing
- Knowledge of security best practices
- You communicate business fluent in English; any other language is an asset
It is a plus if you have experience with
- UX design
- Amazon Web Services
- Good knowledge in Scala, Java, or C++ and Python, Bash, or Perl
- Understanding of data visualization techniques and best practices
- Hands-on experience with data visualization libraries like d3.js or similar
What’s in it for you?
- At 1plusX, we highly value teamwork and we are honest, open, warm and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We base our recruitment decisions on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and essential business requirements regardless of race, religion, color, gender identity, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Notice for Recruitment AgenciesWe don't collaborate with recruitment agencies/consultancies. Therefore, we do not follow up on applications from such. All unsolicited CVs will be rejected, and 1plusX will acknowledge no referral fee.